Saturday, July 7, 2012

When some one loves you...

Here is my heart
It is yours so take it
Treat it gently
Please do not break it
Its full of love that’s nice and true
So please keep it always close to u.






Sweet is your “Nature”
Dear is your “Name”
As Earth wants Water, flower wants Dew.
I want nothing…
But Happiness for You.



Sometimes I try so hard when I know that
I will never get anything in return?
cause I did not ask for it!!


If I’m in hell & Ur in heaven,
I’ll look up & be glad of U.
If I’m in heaven & Ur in hell,
I’ll pray to god to send me down,
Coz the heaven is not heaven without U.



Do u know why people say that
You don’t feel sleepy when u r in LOVE?
B Coz for the first time
u find Reality more beautiful than ur Dreams.





I love three things: the sun, the moon and you,
the sun for the day,
the moon for the night
and you forever.

 When some one loves you,
You don’t realize it,
When you realize it, its too late.
You always love the one who leaves you
And leave the one who loves you.



You are not only the friend I found,
You are an angel who walks on the ground,
I could search my whole life through,
And I know I’ll not find another friend like U.






No comments:

Post a Comment