Sunday, July 1, 2012

Where there is Love and Love around


I want to go somewhere,
Where there is nothing beside our love….
I am in search of that place,
Where the love has won over the hatred….
I try to find that heaven
Where love is said to be God….
I wish to indulge in you forever and
pray everyday so that we together can find that place….
Where there is Love and Love around



One Soul Two Parts
We’ve grown to be one soul –
Two parts; Our lives so intertwined that
when some passion stirs your heart, I feel the quake in mine.




Wonderful World With You
 I know that it’s a wonderful world from the sky down to the sea.
 But I can only see it when you’re here, here with me.



Lost In You Everyday
 I get more afraid Of giving my heart away Scared of what love will bring Too nervous to hear the words you’ll say I find myself lost in you ……




Honey, You R In My Feelings,
Sending U Some Precious Speedy Recovery Cheer…
Love You So Much….Take Care Dear !!



Expresses My Feelings of Love
 How can I find the words of wishes
that expresses my feelings to your style, your way, your smile
that brightens my entire life even more day by day.





No comments:

Post a Comment